How much are lessons?
- We have a one-time registration fee of $100. You pay that once and never pay it again.
- Each lesson is $30 and we don’t even charge tax
- Each lesson is 30 mins long or you can choose to upgrade
What instruments do you teach?
- We currently teach guitar, bass, drums, violin, and extreme vocals.
- But we are always looking to evolve our programs
What genres do you teach?
- We are not limited by any genre.
What does the no contract thing mean?
- The common paradigm has usually been, sign up for music lesson and commit to an entire year or more in advance. We disagree with this philosophy and set out to change it by removing unnecessary commitment.
- At our school, you pay the registration fee, you pay for lessons, and you come each week until life gets in the way.
What’s the catch?
- No catch! We have no contracts and no hidden fees. You pay for your lessons and the one time registration fee. That’s it!
Can I do a drop in lessons?
- Of course! Just pay the registration fee.
- We have to charge the registration fee to activate the insurance.
- First lesson is $80 after that it drops down to $30 per drop in.